VICTORIAN MOTORCYCLE LICENCE ASSESSMENT
A Check Ride is required to be undertaken prior to undertaking the motorcycle licence assessment.
It is mandatory the Check Ride takes place at least ONE CALENDAR MONTH prior to the date of the motorcycle licence assessment.
Some motorcyclists take advantage of having more than one check ride to enhance their onroad skills. Check Rides prepare you for your licence assessment and is a great opportunity to receive feedback regarding your riding skills.
More details regarding the Check Ride are available at this link. Check Ride.
Any questions – Give our office a call or email us with your queries.
Well done, you’ve successfully completed your Check Ride.
You can now book, if you haven’t already, for your Licence assessment
- You must bring your Motorcycle Learners permit (The plastic card)
- You must bring your drivers licence or hazard perception test (HPT)
- Bring your Check Ride assessment sheet with you.
- Make sure your motorcycle is road worthy with an “L” plate attached.
- You must have proof of residence if it varies from the address on your licence or learners permit.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION AND/OR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA WILL RESULT IN THE FORFIETURE OF YOUR TEST AND FEES PAID.
Motorcycle Licence Assessment (MLA) (Licence Issued Upon Completion)
This is the final mandatory stage of rider development required under the new
M-GLS. The duration is approximately 1.5 hrs and is purely an assessment of the student’s practical skills and road safety skills on a motorcycle.
The assessment is conducted one-on-one with our instructor and following a brief diagnostic skills ride on our training range the student and instructor head out for the on-road assessment, with the instructor following the student through short riding stages in varying, typical road and traffic situations.
During this assessment the instructor will be assessing the safe and defensive riding practices and attitudes demonstrated by the student, including:
Course Duration and Scheduling Summary
SAY ABOUT US
IS OUR BUSINESS
Our success rate is over 90% for course participants. We offer our customers a lifestyle not just a Motorbike license.
Staying in touch with our customers is a big part of what we do, it helps us offer the right training to all our customer that have come back to get on the road training or full Motorcycle Licence Training