When you have obtained your Learner Permit it is vital for your safety that you continue to enhance and develop your practical riding skills and roadcraft skills. Learning and developing sound Roadcraft skills will not only Keep you Safer but it will also greatly Enhance your Riding Enjoyment, and to this end we would like to encourage you to consider taking part in our “ON-ROAD ROADCRAFT COURSE” and take advantage of our current special pricing offer for this course.
Conducted by our Senior Instructor, the course covers:
- 4 Hours Duration (1hr theory & 3hrs riding)
- Saturdays and Sundays only, morning or afternoon sessions (rescheduled if bad weather, no penalty)
- Helmet Intercom Provided
- Separate days for Learner riders and Licenced riders
- We ride at YOUR speed and take 3 riders only
- Certificate Issued
- Guaranteed to be enjoyable and fun and will improve your skill and confidence as a road rider
- Course covers safe cornering techniques, lane positioning, observation skills, anticipatory skills and hazard management in a “real-world” environment.
For all our Motorcycle training information go to our home page or call our office or email and we will call you back.